The Little Coders
– Programming classes for kids from PreK to 8th grade.
NEW CLASSES START – ENROLL NOW
“Everyone in this country should learn how to program a computer because it teaches you how to think”
“Learning to write programs stretches your mind, and helps you think better, creates a way of thinking about things that I think is helpful in all domains.”
Coding can be learned by anyone. There is no age bar. Nowadays coding has become more than a technical skill. Learning to code allows you to be more creative and innovative. As Technology is constantly evolving, computers have become an essential tool in one’s life.
Kids don’t need a teacher to learn how to start and log off a computer. But they need a guide to taught them how to use computers effectively. Here, at ComputerLand, we have designed the classes in such a manner that kids will learn to program and to use technology to get the best out of it.
- To teach coding to kids in a fun-filled way.
- To teach them how to use and create software.
Our coding classes targets to introduce programming to kids. Each session is 60 minutes in duration and meets once per week. Class size: 6 to 1 student-teacher ratio.
- Targeted age: 5 to 15 (PreK – 8th Grade).
- What is expected from your kid?
- Interest and never give up attitude.
- What to bring?
- Note, pen, dreams and ideas.
- Class Duration: 1 hour
- What is expected from the parents?
- Encouragement and course fees.
- What we provide to your kids?
- Platform to give life to their ideas.